I don’t know. Maybe it’s a “southern thang”, but we like our pimento cheese.
On bread as a sandwich, served on crackers, or in a bowl as a chip dip, we love it.
Any way we serve good old southern pimento cheese, it’s a favorite.
Here’s my recipe for you to print and share.
- 2 cups shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 4-ounce jar diced Pimento, drained
- 1-1/4 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion salt
- black or red pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients. Add more garlic powder if desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve on sandwiches or crackers, or as a dip for tortilla chips.
I hope you enjoy it. 🙂
Do you love Pimento Cheese? Are you ready for July 4th celebrations with good food, like Pimento Cheese?
Thank you for visiting! ~ Just a note to remind you to follow me through RSS feed, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, or Hometalk. Also, I’d love it if you shared Curtain Queen Creates with all your sweet friends. Thanks, y’all.
You may also like: