Do you have fun plans for the weekend? Mom 2 had a birthday this week, so we’re celebrating on Saturday with lots of friends. Along with the football games, it’ll be a really fun day – especially so with Fall-like weather headed our way.
I’m sharing this recipe with you today so you’ll have a quick, easy, and yummy Fall treat to serve – or take to any gathering.
The most time-consuming step is unwrapping the little cubes of caramel.
After heating the caramel and milk until the candy melts, you add pumpkin pie spice and stir.
Slice the apples and dip away!
What could be easier than that?
The four spices in pumpkin pie spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves) add the perfect hint of apple pie.
With only three ingredients, this dip recipe may be fairly easy to remember. (Not for me, of course.) Here it is for printing.
- 11-ounce package caramel candies, wrappers removed
- 4 tablespoons evaporated milk (not sweetened condensed)
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4-5 Granny Smith apples, sliced
- Place unwrapped caramel candies into a glass bowl. Microwave on high power for 1 minute. Stir for 30 seconds to work out most of the clumps.
- Add milk and microwave for 30 seconds more on high. Stir until smooth and creamy.
- Add pumpkin pie spice and blend thoroughly. Serve immediately with fresh green apple slices.
I hope you get to make this dip over the weekend. It’s delightfully Fall!
Happy weekend, y’all~
I’m sharing this post at Metamorphosis Monday. Click the title to join us!