I’m ashamed to admit it, but I made this pie at Christmas and took pictures to share the recipe with you. With other more pressing projects to post, this pie was nearly lost in the mix.
I stumbled upon the pictures of this pie just in time to share it for Valentine’s Day (barely!).
Chips Ahoy!™ Pie is an easy refrigerator pie that’s a snap to make.
Ingredients: One prepared graham cracker crust, one package of Chips Ahoy!™ cookies (original), 8-ounce container of whipped topping, 1-1/2 cups milk.
Pour one cup of milk into a small bowl. Add more later if needed. Dip each cookie into the milk. (In the South, it’s called dunking your cookies.)
Place cookies in the graham cracker crust. Broken cookies fill gaps nicely.
Layer them until the crust is mostly filled, allowing space for the topping.
Top with whipped topping.
Crumble a spare cookie over the topping. (Or shake the cookie package over the pie if you’ve
eaten used all the spare cookies. 😉 )
This is so simple, you may not need a recipe, but here’s one for you to print if you’d like.
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 pkg. Chips Ahoy! Original cookies, divided
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (I used Keebler brand)
- 8-ounce container whipped topping (I used Cool Whip)
- Pour milk into small bowl.
- Dip cookies, one at a time, and place inside graham cracker crust. Line cookies evenly and layer them to just under the pie rim. Reserve a cookie for crumbling over top.
- Spread whipped topping over pie. Crumble reserved cookie and sprinkle over pie..
- Refrigerate several hours or over night.
Chill a few hours or overnight. Slice and enjoy!
Thank you, G, for sharing this pie at our girl’s trip a few years back. It’s a winner, and so are you!
And, thank you all for your sweet words yesterday. Mom’s doing great!
Do you like Chips Ahoy!™ cookies? Do you need something quick to make for Valentine’s Day tomorrow? Problem solved. 🙂
Join me where I’m sharing this post at Metamorphosis Monday.